Looking to hire Full- or Part Time (dependent on successful Candidate).
Working Farm with 60 horses (Stud and Client’s horses).
The successful Candidate will proof knowledgeable and experienced, and meet the following criteria;
• Passionate about horses.
• Professional, Self-motivated, Independent, yet work well in a Team.
• Hard working with good work ethic.
• Fit and enthusiastic.
• Know their way around horses, good body language.
• Friendly and positive attitude.
• 75kg max and 35 years old max.
• You will have to be very adaptable to various routines of the horses and the environment, and to all tasks and work related. Everyday things change and are not carved in stone, so the routine has to be altered and you have to simply adapt to it.
• You also need to be technology savvy with a SmartPhone, Apps, Social Media and Online.
• Good References.
One of the most beautiful parts of the Western Cape, Overberg, Botrivier.
Small town with not a lot of activity, but central to Hermanus, Caledon, Villiersdorp and Kleinmond as well as Grabouw.
All facets of horses (1 & 2 below), payment on a monthly basis with accommodation provided for one person only. Terms can be negotiated.
1. Horse riding – backing, taking youngsters on outrides, trailing youngsters, foal handling and training, schooling of youngsters for lower level dressage and jumping.
2. Limited horse specific management chores since we have full time grooms.
Backing and schooling of youngsters payment per horse or per day with overnight accommodation provided for one person only.
You will be working together with a horse specialist that will give guidance and assistance on a day to day basis.
!!! IMPORTANT STEPS TO TAKE BEFORE INTERVIEW !!!
It is extremely important that we strictly require a Promo Video, introducing yourself and showing your best points working with horses and related, not just showing you riding. This video should include that you tell us about yourself, eg. How old are you, where are you from, what is your background with horses, what are you currently doing, why do you want this job, and where do you think this job will take you, do you want to work for more experience or to pursue in your horse career, are you looking at the Part Time or Full Time position, etc.
You can record this video on SmartPhone or other video recorder device, BEFORE you are selected for an Interview. Will supply Google Drive link for upload later.
Steps to Follow:
1. Register & Login on this website www.EquineSA.com to get the Contact Number, and get in touch with us first, by calling us, NOT text message or else will be ignored!
2. Please supply your Name & Surname, Mobile number, and Email for us to confirm.
3. Then, once we have spoken, you will be given the Google Drive link, and can upload your Promo Video and CV, and other content.